- What time is check-in from?
- Check-in is from 15:00, however checking in earlier is also possible. (We may ask for additional charge)
- When is the checkout time?
- That will be 11:00. There will be extra charges for time exceeded.
- How much does breakfast cost?
- We have a free buffet style breakfast serving Japanese and Western menus. Breakfast hours are 6:30-9:30.
- We have a small child traveling together.
- Children below their 3rd year in elementary school can “share” the bed with their parents. However, there are no extra amenities, and so we kindly ask for your understanding.
We can also arrange a king size bed by connecting 2 beds for the Economy Twin room.
- Are there convenience stores nearby?
- There is a Family Mart within 2-3 minutes on foot, and a Seven Eleven within 5 minutes on foot.
- Is there a parking space for large vehicles?
- There is an outdoor parking space where buses and trucks can be parked.
Please inform the staff if it is difficult to park.
The parking fee for buses and trucks will vary depending on the size, and so we kindly ask for your understanding.
- Are there coin-operated laundry machines?
- Yes, there are 2 in the vending machine room on the 8th floor, and 1 in the large public bath space for men and women.
The laundry machine charges ¥200, and the drying machine charges ¥100 for 30 minutes.
- Are there any places to eat nearby?
- Yes, restaurant Kusakabe on the 1st floor is open until 9:00 P.M.
There are also other establishments in “Katamachi”, which is the biggest eating and drinking district in Fukui. It is located right in front of AZ INN FUKUI, so please feel free to ask the front desk should you have any questions.
- Are there any souvenir shops nearby?
- Yes. There are traditional stores selling local drinks of Fukui as well as the famous local Habutae Mochi (rice cake), and other souvenir shops nearby.
Please ask the front desk for information maps.
We also have various maps/ brochures introducing sightseeing spots.